- Only 12mm thick
- Extraordinary heat resistance: unaffected by constant temperatures of 80°C (176°F) around the flames. It even withstands 180° (356°F) from a boiling saucepan.
- Highly resistant to impacts, moisture, abuse and wear and tear
- Totally waterproof, non-porous, easy to clean
- Great stability to sunlight: will not discolor or fade over time.
- Design in keeping with the most current market trends.
This innovative material shows a high resistance to fungal and bacterial development, making it an ideal solution for surfaces in constant contact with water and foods.
Compacttop is available in the 24 colours and patterns shown below.